Monday, March 1, 2010

Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin

This blog entry is more of a self-refectory one than a chronicle about my country.

Each morning when I wake from my beauty sleep, and the only period of rest from my every day duties, I look in the mirror to see any new signs of stress and age like any 30's something woman. One thing I realize about being in your 30's is having chin hairs. I'm one of those women, when in a family gathering, my elders and I exchange beauty tips. I've noticed that the elder women have multiple facial hairs due to the increase of testosterone pass the age of 40. I cannot help but to be in the same footsteps as them when I flicker the 3 permanent resident I have now on my chin.

My troops are on constant alert to be on watch for them and execute instant removal, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment