Monday, March 1, 2010

Putting out the fires

"It was the sport of the monarchy, carefully calculated undertaking designed to secure relatively modest gains at minimal cost." -unknown

My tactics have no effect. I sent my troops out in the early hours to patrol the borders. They found an opening where the mutineers accessed some of the enemy's produces. I do not understand these double standards inside my army. Only proves that I have weaknesses like any other ruler. This battle that I entrepreneured is going to have some enormous gains but I am not sure if the cost is minimal. It is and will be much, much harder than I anticipated.

After this day, I will rise my levels of fortifications. The life of my troops and many others aspects depend on it. I will not deal with "civil disobedience", my troops are posing a passive resistance. All I can do is eliminate the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment