Sunday, August 12, 2012

I hate gossip

I waitress in a restaurant this summer. One thing that comes with the restaurant business is : gossip. Gossip, gossip, gossip. FUCK I HATE IT! Freaking games of he-said she-said just makes me want to crack some skulls... especially today.

The eldest waitress is one big gossiper. She comes in and says that three customers want to make some complaints against me. With the stories she says, one complain about tipping, one said that I basically told her to fuck off and the last... I don't remember. I never verbally tell someone to "fuck off" or "vachier". If I would ever get to that point, it is because something really bad happened. It just pisses me off how people escalate in telling a story and talking shit about stuff, and making more than what it is. It gets ridiculous!!! Plus the fucking old delivery guy saying to the owner that I told him that we're looking for new delivery guys, makes me look bad.

I know I shouldn't care about what other people say but I can't help but feel mad when my reputation is at stake. I do care how people view me.

Plus, the cook who I work with today is a fucking tool on the week-end rushes. Geez! 1 in every 3 plates have mistakes: elements missing, bad cooking and such. My job is waitressing, bust tables and cook the toasts... FUCK I don't have time to expedite the food as well :( Such an unecessary added stress to all I have already to do in a shift. Last things I want is unhappy clients and more running between tables and the kitchen.

I need to work with a snobby clientele, where tips are mandatory, where I don't have to deal with the kitchen directly, where I don't have to bust table and do dishes. All I have to do is: WAITER. It must fucking exist somewhere. Grrrrrr! This is my call to the universe... I WANT THIS PLEASE.

So pissed off as I was, I posted on five job offers today via Internet. It made me feel good, it made me feel fucking good. I actually don't know where I actually posted but it just made me feel good. How much can one write "feel good" in a paragraph... wait: "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" "feel good" ... Let's say it's enough!

OK - time to let go! Off till Tuesday afternoon. Let not this wreck my time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment