Sunday, February 21, 2010

The mix of pussies

I ordered for the most talented designer on the whole continent to reorganized the Recreational area. As a final result, the area is functional but fad in taste. I will have to fire that designer and find an other one in my troops.

I was suppose to go to an official appearing with my Queen Mother, last night. But the logistics were changed at the last minute and the wise Ruler could not be among my entourage. So I parted from my continent with my chariot, which my troops tuned up and cleaned because of yesterday's constant snow fall, to head off to Mount-Real.

In the island of Mount-Real, my chariot left me fairly close to my destination (2 blocks north and than 2 blocks east... short walk, free parking) As I was waiting for the organizers of the evening to welcome me, only in that place will I have so many female subjects look at my upper advantage when I take off a few layers of garment. Once inside, the festivities started.

The Dukes have a uniqueness and talent that no other royalty have in this galaxy. Some may be in the same influence of reign but only them can imply such a gathering. I was so delighted by the shorts on the stage; Humans being control by a robot on Daft Punk. A giant tongue showing the prowess of safe sex with a sheath. From Hoppity Hippity music to musical, all styles were covered. I stayed till the end of the spectacle, I didn't want any part in the following flesh orgy. I was tempted, but I needed my energies to rule properly the next day. I do not regret that the planner in my troops pushed me at the last minute to attend this event. It was delightful.

Today I wake with only a few hours of beauty sleep. As usual, my inhabitants welcomed me as I open my eyes to see the challenges ahead. I need to fill out and sign the papers entitle to me for educational purposes for my troops which they will need later on this week.

The Treasury department needs to be dealt with. Let's hope that some fair merchants from the Outside will wish to have some commercial exchanges with my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment