Sunday, February 28, 2010

Smoking with Tabi

After the usual early embassy meeting in the neighboring country, I come back to my own country to see the advancement of my troops in the cleansing of certain areas.

During the last week, my inhabitants have been stiring a riot. Through the House of Tabi, I'm in negotiations with an ally in the low lands of Kebekeria for an exchange of one of my inhabitants. Change needs to be brought on my continent and only, through temporary separation can a decision be made. Multiple discipline levels have been inflicted on the House of Tabi without any positive results. We will not comply to them, they will comply to us. That is how order is maintain on my continent.

By the Champix strategy, I am waging battle on the tobacco companies and their products inland. It is harsh. For a period of 23 hours, it was peace. But there was mutiny inside my troops and presence of my enemy is inside my territory once again. Little do they know, that I will enforce peace again by tonight when the full moon rises.

There has been no outside commercial transactions for the last couple of days. It is not a border issue, it is just simply this period of the month when things slow down. My troops' moral are at a low and edgy, they always get like this when they know the arrival of Reds is soon. I just wish that this next week of leavetime from my educational purposes and the 20 hours of commercial exchanges with the locals will make time fly... before the arrival of my Prince in 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment