Saturday, February 20, 2010

WAR and now what

Outside and inside journalism were not permitted during this period in my country. Now that my country is in a period of temporary peace, reporting is now allowed. I use the term "temporary" because peace in only preparation for war.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum.”

In 2008, two rulers shared equal reign on this territory that is now my country. Duties, roles and responsibilities were shared. All of sudden, Chaos came from the male political party. After many negotiations, an alliance between the rulers was created and promises were made. These promises were not maintain. My party went on recognition missions to understand more the source of the Chaos that was predefined and explained by the male party during the negotiations.

Recon missions were fruitful and the truth was reveal. This Chaos wasn't created from any outside sources but were only the results of seeds planted by the party itself. So my party tried to renegotiate the terms of the alliance while the other party was pointing his finger at everything else except himself. No agreement was establish and relations were now in a Statue Quo. New terms were writing by the male party but the trust between the parties was no more.

In 2009, new responsibilities were taken by the adverse party and promise of renewal and kinship were made for the alliance to exist again. During this period, my party met with other parties and had different cultural exchanges with new and old parties. On the other side, his party made some arrangements for a long term exchange on an international level, in a southern world. At this point, relations between our parties were cruel and bombs were drop from both sides. War was declared.

As war started, his party held his engagement and party of this country didn't have a ruler to defend it. For all those months, my troops were inadvertently moving across the whole continent. I was occupying all the zones. Throughout the months, bombs were still thrown by the communication waves.

In October, his party returned with good intentions on the promises that were earlier made. My party that was now present in all continents wasn't inviting for this old ruler. And so, his status of ruler wasn't reknown anymore. The countries were formed and divided. Flags were raised. Takeover attempts were made from his camps but my borders were tightly closed. During his absence, my different operatives succeeded in all their missions of cutting every existing links of the old alliance. The intel that came back from the recon missions from earlier that year were still pouring in during his absence. More truths were revealed from his party, with so, my ultimate victory was through physical exile of his party from the continent.

While he was beating his drums, my troops stood still. Standing still, we were listening and agreeing but we knew what the ultimate result was for victory. Our intent of alliance was no more. The Statue Quo was frail. They were some negotiations attempts from my part but his camp was visiting parallel universes so his consciencness was of this world anymore. So my troops waited... and waited until the establish date discussed during the last negotiation.

On Febuary 8 2010, he was exiled.

Today, my reign is full on this continent which is why this continent is only one country now. Some diplomatic relations were taken to see the possibilities of a new alliance with new and old parties for a sharing of this continent. None were promising. So it is decided as it is, I am sole ruler. I redesigned all the areas to acomodate my troops, my troops only, and of course its inhabitants. Outsiders are always welcome, friendly and diplomatic relations of any kind as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment