Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sleeping to remember!

I studied tonight for a test that I have tomorrow evening. I'll be studying again tomorrow and I plan to take a nap before I commute to Montreal for the exam. Usually, this type of studying is "cramming" but I wonder with the planned sleep if it still counts as that.

I'm sure there must be other peeps like me out there. I study and than I like to, kind of, "sleep on it" because I remember it better after. If I base myself on the information-retrieval process towards the modal model of memory, my brain does its best work when I'm sleeping.

While "shit", I just reacquired tonight, will be reorganizing itself in my brain, I wonder what kind of dreams I'll have? I can't be alone that plans studying like this? I say studying but it actually revision... I was a good girl to go through all of it once before.

No comments:

Post a Comment