Friday, December 3, 2010

Being hypochondriac OR just knowing my body

On this day starts the run for University semester's end. On December 21th, it is my last exam. So the next few weeks are not as loaded with round-trips Montreal/St-Jean. Even if I have all this nice time to study, write out my notes clear so I can revise them properly. I am stressed, I see all the signs all over my body and "neurotically". Yes, yes I said "neurotically" instead of psychologically because it's just neurotic.

Physically: Headaches are much more common, mostly because of my sinuses blocking up. Psoriasis pop up on both elbows. Metal from my belt buckles and the inside of jeans' buttons are making little blemishes around my navel. That neck vertebre is wack which bring my shoulder pain and my metal ankle isn't following.

Neurotically: I'm only focus on my studies and organizing everything. I don't want sex. I get angry easily, and I'm irritated and restless. I wake every morning at 4 am at whatever time I got to bed the night before. I cry for nothing... It's almost like having pms but outside of normal 2-days-prior-to. There's more... I'm just crazy. I'm usually more subtle about it but in these periods I just can't keep calm.

After my last exam, my body and my mind will be exhausted. I think I'm more exhausted just trying to keep it all together. I lost 2 times this week... On Tuesday and yesterday. I should just hit the gym and get rid of this "oversome-energy".

No comments:

Post a Comment