Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Semester over and now the Holidays!

To my biggest dissapointment, the exam was about an overview of all the content of the class and now just the several chapters learned from the mid-term. Obviously, my grade won't be that great. Still knowing that, I came out of the exam room last afternoon with a big smile. Going down the escalator and seeing my boyfriend waiting for me, it just made me happy. Finally, I don't know what my grades will be like for 2 of my PSYC classes at Concordia. The third one is still going on next semester because it's a 6 credit-class (one full-year). As for SEX1000 at UQAM, I finally completed that course. I started my Bachelor in Sexology in 2001. SEX1000 is an intro-type class to the sexology studies, it's to show the newbies if they're on the right track. Well, I abandoned it 3 times and this was my forth time taken it. Abandoning a course means that you drop out of the class without the action affecting your grades, and if you do it early enough, you don't get bill for the class. I got an A-. Really got an A minus!!! There's two other methodology-type class in the next years, and that is if I get accepted again next year when I have to ask for re-admission because I'm finishing it full time.

Now the holiday times!

Kept going to the gym ever since I restarted. Did it again, this morning before Christmas shopping. It was a spinning class... go legs! But yes, the Christmas shopping is done. Well, for the family in Nova Scotia, it is. I hate passing the holidays without sufficient funds to do all I want and to give all I want to give. I'm sure I'm not the only like that. I love seeing the people, driving around, the music and that festive spirit that everyone has. I just hate the gift part. I would just like to have Xmas and New Year without presents. No need to get them and no need to give them!

No comments:

Post a Comment