Thursday, December 30, 2010

The more knowledge we acquire the less we know...

Throughout the years, I understand and can tell you how multiple parts of the brain works in accordance to hundreds and hundreds of things in every-day-life with details only a neuroscientist could. I understand and can tell you about anything, I mean everything and anything, or almost, about human sexuality from its mechanics to its most frivelous hypotheses.

This fountain of knowledge that I have about the human body doesn't keep me from doing searches on the Net this morning to know about "sinuses". I've been having a headache caused by my front sinuses for a few days now. The medication works but still my curiosity makes me want to know how it all works.

My findings just make me realise how little you know when you think you know so much already.

1 comment: