Friday, December 17, 2010

Window washers Season

Winter has all this greatness but, boy, is it easier to find it some many negatives. One among others is how the "/$%?& roads are dirtier and crap is shouting everywhere in car windows.

I was driving up to Montreal last night because I had a finals' exam in developmental psychology. Well I noticed, once on the highway, that no window washer fluid was squirting in my window. Rushed in time I didn't wanted to drive back in Saint-Jean so I waited to be next to Montreal. I couldn't see nothing, I was relying on other vehicules lights. Even that with all the crap in my window, I was having issues evaluating visualspacing around the car. I did my exam and came back home with the same issue. The heat of the car wasn't cutting it out for unclogging the tubes for distributing the washer fluid. When I got home, I verified everything that I could about the from window washer system; my poor little Saturn. I went to bed with the unwillingfulness to go to the garage this morning.

At 5:30 am this morning, anxious about spending money again for my "almost classic" car I couldn't go back to sleep. I got dressed for the cold and armed myself with an electrical extension cord and a hair blower. I fixed it! Some of the money that I would of spent on a mechanic is going on some new wipers this morning ^^

1 comment:

  1. Scary!

    I guess you have the same kind of winters as here in Sweden, we have winter tires with knobs, A must with all ice and snowy roads here. Also my fellow Saab car on the road is excellent in winter conditions :-)

    Drive safe Shanna!

    Boobie hug!

    ReplyDelete