Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stressed - hits the gym after a month of absence

As I mention in my last blog, I'm really stressed. Stress for me comes out by the weirdest physical means possible so I went back to the gym. Last time I went was November 7th and I've been back since December 10th. I have to say that I've been sleeping better. Plus, I bring my books to study while I'm on the cardio machines: hitting two birds with one stone. I actually find it easier to focus when I'm exercising.

My before-last exam is on the 16th, from 7pm to 10pm. What an awkward time for a final!

It's not to soon that I hit back the gym. I went to the doctor's last week. I needed to get some prescriptions renewed for the new year. Finally, the hypothesis of psoriasis is wrong. It's eczema!! I have now a new cream in my arsenal. I have one of the softest skins but darn, it's sensitive. Eczema will go away while I'm pumping that dopamine and noreprephine is my system through exercising. Get rid of the stress, trim down the number on the scale and rest better at night.

Just unsnowing and starting the car in the morning, so I can go to the gym, is a wake-up enough to get juices flowing in the bloodstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment