Thursday, January 20, 2011

letter "t" with "tu"... oh my! Let me bitchslap you!!!

Let me get this off my chest : "I'm no grammarer myself!", especially in English. For this reason, and others, this blog exists to improve my English writing skills. In French, I ain't so bad but I bow down to anyone which I see is better than me and let them correct me. French is an ever-changing language, I don't trust it! I mean that in a sarcastic way with a pinch of humor, of course.

But it really gets to me when I read this like these: "Hé ben .. tu veut à matin !!!!!!!! Attend un petit peu là ..... à 3h heur tu pourra !" I see these types of mistakes a lot in French and not as much in English. I read that sentence and my eyes hiccup on each mistakes! I find that if you can even conjugate verbs with "TU" properly... I'll just slap you!

No comments:

Post a Comment